Wednesday, December 23, 2009

CF in the City

There's alot of things I love about Christ Fellowship.

The element of CF that gets me pumped is our missions focus: locally, nationally and globally.

Christmas is a great time to focus on the local piece of missions and last night at one of our malls, I was borderline speechless. I knew everything that would be happening there, but until I saw it for myself, it didn't hit me how significant our opportunities were.

I walked into the "center square" of the mall and here's what I experienced:

--One of our CF bands was on the stage playing Christmas music and sounding great. I could hear it in many areas of the mall.

--CF small groups were in a large, open sided tent, provided by the mall, to gift wrap mall purchases for free. (This is CF's 4th year wrapping gifts at this mall)

--Lots of CF people hanging out, smiling and talking to others.

Wow! There is one more night of music tonight and gift wrapping ends tomorrow, Christmas eve.

Soooo pumped to see how God will use these days!

No comments: